Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 10- A Picture of You Taken over 10 Years Ago

First thing's first, Happy Birthday to my wonderful fiancé! He is doing better today as far as the blood poisoning goes, but we still will be making a trip to the hospital for some I/V antibiotics!


I couldn't just pick one picture for this one, mostly because I don't actually have many pictures of me from this time at my apartment. I had to take them from my Mom's facebook page. Since they are not the best scans, I figure I would show you two of them! These are from when I was 5 years old and OBSESSED with the New Kids on the Block (Donnie was my fave!). The first one with the NKOTB t-shirt and slippers was from my 5th birthday. The second one with the NKOTB bedsheets and fanny pack was from the following Christmas. I would like to thank my Aunt Karen, who was 14 that summer and came to stay with us, for introducing me to my first boy band crushes!




2 comments: