Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 25 - Your Day: In Great Detail

Well, this post will be very boring, and slightly embarrassing. My days are pretty much free for me to do whatever I want or need to do. Here is an example of an average day

  • Nick leaves for work around 7. I get up to help him find his keys (yes, this happens pretty much everyday!)
  • I go back to sleep, until I wake up again (usually between 9-10)
  • I wake up and make myself 2 Eggo nutragrain blueberry waffles
  • I eat waffles and catch up on my Hulu TV
  • Get really going around noon
  • Run errands/go shopping/clean and organize for most of the afternoon
  • Head to the gym around 6:15
  • Get home from gym around 9 and eat dinner with Nick
  • We watch an episode or two of Law and Order: SVU and then head to bed.
I guess I've been having a harder time filling up my day with useful things since I stopped working. Maybe I should work on being a little more productive during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment