- Nick leaves for work around 7. I get up to help him find his keys (yes, this happens pretty much everyday!)
- I go back to sleep, until I wake up again (usually between 9-10)
- I wake up and make myself 2 Eggo nutragrain blueberry waffles
- I eat waffles and catch up on my Hulu TV
- Get really going around noon
- Run errands/go shopping/clean and organize for most of the afternoon
- Head to the gym around 6:15
- Get home from gym around 9 and eat dinner with Nick
- We watch an episode or two of Law and Order: SVU and then head to bed.
I guess I've been having a harder time filling up my day with useful things since I stopped working. Maybe I should work on being a little more productive during the day!