Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 27 - My Worst Habit

I don't think this is a secret (judging by the title of my blog and my previous posts), but I am messy. My worst habit is not picking up after myself and ignoring my (and Nick's) messes! I have been really trying to keep up with the housework, but even Nick said that our kitchen seems to repel being clean, and I am bad about keeping our bedroom clean. I know the bedroom will be the hardest habit to kick. No one ever really comes into our room, and I can always close the door. I need to change that thinking!!

Lately, I have been spending a lot of time at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, and Christmas Tree Shops buying little things to make our apartment feel more home-y. I think if our house is decorated in a way that I like, I will want to make sure our house is inviting and presentable!

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on the bedroom thing - I can clean up the rest of my house but whatever the reason, I always say meh i will do the bedroom later. No one sees it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, our kitchen repels clean too. No matter how many times I wipe down the counters or sweep the floor, within 12 hours it's all dirty again :-/

    ReplyDelete