Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Goin' to the Chapel...

...and we're gonna get married!!

That's right, Nick asked me to be his wife! ♥ ♥ ♥

We are so excited, and you may see this blog change directions slightly (or at least involve wedding related organizing). We are looking at an engagement that will be over a year in length, so we will have lots of time to plan our perfect wedding. In the meantime, I will need to organize our house to make way for the inevitable do-it-yourself wedding projects that I will try and tackle (although I am not an experienced DIYer at all), and consolidate things so that our apartment looks more like a married couples. I don't quite know what that means, but I know that it's not what we have right now! I'm so looking forward to the next year, and I know that it will just fly by!

2 comments:

  1. The best way to get organized when planning a wedding is to buy a fun wedding planner/organizer book! I would check out Amazon and Etsy and compare what you find. They are seriously lifesavers. Can't wait to hear about your wedding plans!!! And CONGRATS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!
    I didn't believe people when they said that the planning would go by fast...but trust me, it did!!

    I am more than willing to help with any DIY related things.

    So happy for you guys!

    Hugs!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete