Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 13 - A Fictional Book



I am slightly addicted to buying books at my local Savers store. Paperbacks are $2.49, and when you buy three books you get the fourth free. Needless to say, most of my library in my house is from this store.

On my last trip, I picked up a couple of books. The one that I am reading now is "Lipstick Jungle" by Candace Bushnell. It's similar to her other well known book ("Sex and the City"), because it follows a group of women and their lives in New York. It is different because two out of three of these women are wives with families, and they seem to be older than the characters in SATC were (at least in the beginning).


I am about a quarter of the way through, and am enjoying it so far. I'm actually excited to read the book so that I can watch the TV series (which I have added to my Hulu queue!).

No comments:

Post a Comment