Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Last night's phonecall...

Last night, I got a phone call from my cousin April. Usually, we talk through text or facebook, so I was hoping that this phone call was for a happy reason...

It was!!!

Her (now) fiancĂ© asked her to marry him last night! I could not be happier for the two of them, and I know that their wedding is going to be beautiful and full of love ♥

When we were kids, we used to make up "clubs" so that our younger siblings couldn't hang out with us, or at least so that we would get extra privileges (yes, we were those mean older cousins). When I was 10 and she was 11, it was the "Double digits club". When she came to visit me with her sister in the summer of 2004 it was the "18 and up club". When we all went on vacation in 2007 it was the "21 and up club". When we got to see each other this year, we joked that it was now the "25 and up club", but who knew that we could now be a part of the "engaged club", too!

Congratulations again to April and Sayer ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha Christy and our cousin Michelle and I were the "mean older cousins" too! We had a club called the Star Rangers. Don't ask.

    Congrats to your cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats wonderful :-) Congrats to her and you too! It will be fun to have a partner in planning!

    ReplyDelete