Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Have a Sweet Tooth

I love sweets.  I thank my Dad for this, because he is a fan of some ice cream or cookies after dinner.  While I am trying to eat better and work out often, the sweets have to go.  Last night, Nick decided he had to have some Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch.  Now, I asked him "You want me to go pick you up some ice cream, and expect me to be able to not get any for myself?".  He didn't think this should be a problem; but I had to have something.

Here is where Skinny Cow comes in and saves the day!

I got my little cup of ice cream, and it had 150 calories, 2g of fat, and 4g of fiber...and it tasted great.  Now, it wasn't Ben & Jerry's, obviously, but it at least calmed my craving for sweets!

Do you have a favorite "healthy" desert?  If you could eat one sweet for the rest of your life, what would it be?

4 comments:

  1. When I am done with my fast in feb I am so all over that ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a weight watchers ice cream sandwich almost every night...hahaha. I don't think I could diet without them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could tell you that I knew all sorts of stuff about healthy desserts...but I don't. Sweets are my failing and I could never give them up. I've tried skinny cow and whatnot in the past but they just never taste the same as the real stuff, to me :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would choose cool whip. I even calculated how many weight watchers points are in a container one time "just in case" (there are 8 points by the way in the smaller container).
    Good luck with eating right. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete