Friday, September 14, 2012

I Have a Four Month Old and a Neglected Blog.

Well, here I was thinking that blogging was going to be such a great thing to do when I am at home with Penny.  Because, obviously when you are taking care of a baby and a home you have LOTS of free time, right?  Wrong.  I find that there is always something else I could and should be doing other than blogging, but it is something that I really miss.  So, here is a little bit of a recap before I try to dive in again.

Ms. Penelope is now 4 months old.  She is such a happy girl and a very good baby.  She loves to stand in her walker, although she can't figure out how to move in it yet (which is OK by me!).  She doesn't like sudden loud noises, specifically the blender, vacuum, blow dryer, or Dad's sudden laugh.  She is 26.5 inches long (98th percentile) and 16lbs 4oz (85th percentile).  She smiles and squeals most of the day, unless she is realllly tired, then she will cry.  She is just starting to be better at riding in the car, and will usually fall asleep when we are in it.

I am doing well, albeit a bit stir crazy.  We started a lap babies story time group at the library, so that will be great to get out and socialize with some other moms!  Penny seemed to like it so far.  Also, I am now on an all all dairy, most soy, free diet.  Penny has been having some issues with milk protein intolerance, so in order to continue breast feeding, I have to drastically change the way I eat.  It's been almost a week, and so far so good.  I am excited to share my dairy free adventures here.



Here is Penny's 4 month picture.  She is such a little doll, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment