Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Have a 6 Month Old...

...and a very, very neglected blog.


There are days when I think that I could write an interesting blog post, but most of the things that I can think to write about would just be complaints about things that aren't going my way.  These last 6 months with my sweet girl have been wonderful, but really trying.  Being a little person's life line is exhausting some days.  Especially when they are teething, have a cold, want to nurse all day long, and cry sad tears when you put them down.  It's been one of those days today.

Hopefully soon I can continue to write about my journey to a cleaner home, as it's even more of a challenge now with a little one and all her stuff!  I am working on it everyday though, like always!

No comments:

Post a Comment