Sunday, November 6, 2011

3 Weeks From Now...

Nick and I will be officially married. 20 days away.

I am trying not to stress out in the last couple of weeks, because honestly, I just am not detail oriented enough to know what has not been done.  We have a venue where there will be ample food for us to eat.  We have someone to perform the ceremony (the most important part!).  We have a cake and a DJ and the wonderful husband of a great friend of mine will be taking a couple of pictures for us.  Nick's Mom has graciously offered to do our flowers and centerpieces and rehearsal dinner, along with some adorable favors.  I have a dress, Nick has a tux, and our wedding bands will be here this week.  My BM Michaela's Mom will be doing hair, and we will also be getting ready at her boyfriend's house.I am feeling very grateful that we have such wonderful people helping us out on our big day.

I can truly say that I am so excited to finally have Nick be my Husband.  Honestly, I can remember the first time that he told me that he wanted to marry me someday, and I'm pretty sure it was in the spring of 2005.  In the last almost 7 years we have been through many ups and downs, grown up together, and loved each other more and more everyday.  I know that this is just the next step in our journey.

1 comment:

  1. So excited! If you need any help with any thing! Please let me know!

    Do you have your "things"? Something new, used, borrowed and blue?

    ReplyDelete